1/4/12

Personal MK

Al mismo(,) imbécil


I

[Clang clang clang... clang clang clang
clang clang clang... clang clang clang]

I'm not afraid to die.

No steps back

I'll remain here

I won't break the line

I'll remain my position

with my weapon ready

and my will untouched.

I'll stand my ground

tought and steady.

I won't let'em pass.

No steps back

I hear Leonidas yelling:
“give them nothing,

but take from them everything!”.

I don't know

if I can take something from them

I don't need to know that.

I know
(and it's the only thing I need to know)

they are not taking something from me.

“Tonight we dinner in hell!”

I don't know where I'll eat tomorrow.

I don't need to know that right now.


II

No steps back

Not even a single fucking step back

I'm not an spartan

and maybe this is a different war.

Perhaps it's not even a fight

just two people wanting to smash each other faces

just two bastards wanting to kill themselves

blowing up everything around them in the way.

I'm not here for The Cause,

that's not the entire reason.

I'm here, 'cuz I know he's here.

I can see his eyes throw the battlefield.

I know he's there.

He's not expecting me.

He doesn't imagine I'm standing in the front,

(does he? I don't really care)


III

We begin to march.

Run! Run! Run! Run!

. . .

No steps back

. . .

I can see'im.

. . .

I taste his/my blood spilled all over my face

. . .

Finish him!

. . .

He's crying. I'm crying. I don't care.

. . .




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deje su huella en la casilla